EDO STATE UNIVERSITY UZAIRUE
EDO STATE, NIGERIA
ADMISSION FOR 2022/2023 ACADEMIC SESSION
Edo State University Uzairue (EDSU) Admission for the 2022/2023 Academic Session is ongoing.
GENERAL ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
Admission is open to candidates who wrote the 2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
- (a) Applicants are to complete the online Application Form by visiting Edo State University, Uzairue website at: www.edouniversity.edu.ng
- (b) All applicants are required to meet the Departmental minimum entry requirement of five (5) credit passes in relevant subjects including English Language and Mathematics at GCE O' Level/SSCE, NECO, NABTEB or their equivalents at not more than two sittings. However, for Medicine and Surgery (MB;BS), the five credits (including Mathematics and English) must be obtained at one sitting only.
- (c) Candidates awaiting results in (b) above may also apply.
- (d) All applicants will be required to go through Edo State University Uzairue (Formerly Edo University Iyamho) Screening Exercise.
- (e) Candidates who wrote the 2022 UTME but did not choose Edo State University Uzairue as First Choice can apply by changing their choice of University/Course of Study to Edo State University as follows:
- · Apply for Change of Institution through JAMB
- · Complete the Edo State University Uzairue Online Application Form
(II) DIRECT ENTRY
All Direct Entry candidates are required to purchase and process the 2022 JAMB Direct Entry Form. Edo State University Uzairue accepts the following for Direct Entry Admission into 200 Level:
- (a) A minimum of Merit pass in NCE, Credit in OND/HND or a University degree in relevant discipline.
- (b) Candidates with two Advanced Level passes or its equivalent in relevant subjects.
- (c) The Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB), Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board (JUPEB) or Cambridge moderated School of Basic Studies at acceptable grade levels.
- (d) In addition to a University degree/NCE/ND/HND/IJMB/JUPEB or two Advanced Level papers specified by each Faculty or Programme, candidates must also satisfy the O' level requirements.
- (e) Any other qualification as approved by the University Senate.
(III) TRANSFER CANDIDATES
Candidates will be allowed to transfer from other NUC accredited Universities to Edo State University Uzairue provided they meet the following conditions:
- (a) Purchase and complete the prescribed Edo State University Inter-University Transfer application Form online.
- (b) Pass interview/Screening conducted by Edo State University Uzairue.
- (c) Hold the minimum entry requirements for admission into Edo State University Uzairue.
- (d) Hold JAMB admission letter to your current University.
- (e) Ensure that the transcript of their academic records are received in the Admissions Office of Edo State University Uzairue.
- (f) Have a C.G.P.A. of not less than 1.5
UTME/DE and Transfer Candidates are expected to pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) for Post UTME/ DE Application fee and Sixty Thousand Naira (N60,000) Transfer Application fee respectively.
SCREENING OF CANDIDATES
Applicants are to appear for Edo State University Uzairue Screening Exercise at the University premises on Thursday, 8th September 2022.
For Further enquires please visit our website: www.edouniversity.edu.ng or contact: The Admission office, Edo State University, Uzairue, Edo State, Nigeria
Phone No: 09025412171; 08064888518; 08065528915