Lecture title: CALCULUS (NOTE)
Mr Enoyoze Esosa (Published 2017)
See Profile Page
INTENDED LEARNING OUTCOMES
At the completion of this course, students are expected to:
1. Relate the idea of function with everyday activity
2. Solve problems related to Domain and Range of functions
3. Evaluate the values of functions
4. Construct and investigate graphs of a function.
5. Analyze the various kinds of tests for convergence
6. Relate the idea of function with everyday activities
7. Evaluate limits of several functions
8. Construct and investigate graphs of a function.
9. Investigate the nature of any function, i.e whether continuous, discontinuous or
10. Understand Differentiation as limit of rate of change of elementary function.
|Item Type:||Lecture note(non-copyrighted)|
|Format:||PDF document, 628.49 KB|
|Field of Study:||Mathematics|
|Uploaded By:||Imarhiagbe Odoligie|
|Date Added:||24 Nov 2017 10:17am|
|Last Modified:||24 Nov 2017|
Google Docs Print Download