Lecture title: ENGINEERING MECHANICS A
Prof Vincent Aizebeoje Balogun (Published 2017)
See Profile Page
INTENDED LEARNING OUTCOMES
At the completion of this course, students are expected to:
1. State the concept and principles of mechanics
2. Understand the First and Second moment of area
3. Understand the application of vectors to resolution of forces at equilibrium by defining their free body diagrams.
4. Explain the kinematics of particles and rigid bodies by the applications of Newton’s laws of motion.
5. Understand the elements of fluid statics as applicable to fluid dynamics.
6. Replicate the principles of statics and dynamics for a given engineering design problem.
|Item Type:||Lecture note(non-copyrighted)|
|Format:||PDF document, 450.33 KB|
|Field of Study:||Engineering- Mechanical|
|Uploaded By:||Uddin Osemengbe Oyaimare|
|Date Added:||22 Nov 2017 6:17pm|
|Last Modified:||22 Nov 2017|
Google Docs Print Download